Aurora2012Aurora2012

Main Art Reviews Stats

Snow White Save Dwarfs Snow White Save Dwarfs

I liked this one, the graphics were nice, gameplay was very sooth, the sound was there ad the idea is pretty good. There were only a couple of little issues. Firstly it definitely feels as though snow white moves a little too slowly, and secondly I think firing the fruits needs a slightly further range. Otherwise, good work!

The Devil Bugs The Devil Bugs

It took three refreshes to actually get this game going, Looks like it needs more work.

That said when I did actually get to the game it took a minute to load, it was laggy and eventually froze altogether (definitely not to do with my laptop or internet connection). The graphics weren't too bad for this style of game. The music was OK. But not phenomenal. I would suggest maybe giving the robot a sound effect or something to break up the repetitive music. The other repetitive thing was the actual gameplay, granted I only managed to get to the third level, but each level looked basically the same.

If the gameplay were smoother I'd likely have added a star. I think that was the biggest issue, otherwise its not too bad.

Loot Clicker Loot Clicker

I figured after two days of playing and while waiting for my 100,000,000,000g I'd write a review.

I'll start with what I liked. The imagery was nice, it wasn't amazing, but it was nice. The gameplay is not too complex, and it is entertaining for a little while. I like the idea of the game.

What I didn't like... The idea while nice, doesn't really allow this to be considered as a game. There is way too much sitting around looking at the screen (or ignoring the screen). There is no background noise. There is no action or animation to grab your attention. There is pretty much nothing beyond farming which after you've gained the associated achievements becomes pointless. There is no direction or purpose. Even if you wanted to get all the achievements it requires you to remain on the screen the game is on otherwise is pauses.

Is this game worth leaving my computer for hours and hours on end to get the achievements? No, sadly.

Catchy Orbit Catchy Orbit

I loved this game, it is highly addictive without being too easy. The music was really good and well suited and the graphics were nice. Excellent work!